Trust Solstor with your supply chain ....
- Fresh, Frozen and Dry Freight transport services
- Freight forwarding solutions
- Coverage throughout the UK and Europe
June 2018 news
- New transport services to and from Switzerland, Austria and Germany
- Expanded chill groupage and full load services to and from Belgium
- European ambient network adding more lanes across EU
The network covers the whole of Europe with full load and groupage shipments. Dedicated teams handle UK and International operations and the network continues to evolve so please check back often to find out about new services or contact us directly to learn how Solstor can help with your specific supply chain needs.
We offer our customers a complete solution for outsourced transport, distribution, freight forwarding, warehousing and supply chain management.
Click here to tell us how we can help you....
More news - click on headline for more
Solstor Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
The Key to Our Success :
• Collaborating with our customers to find the right value added services.
• Developing long-term customer relationships.
• Developing sustainable solutions across expanding geographical regions and service modes.
• Providing a secure supply chain.
Our Expertise :
• Global distribution and freight management.
• Specialised perishable and temperature controlled distribution.
• Multi-site consolidation and network centres across UK / Europe.
• Full load and groupage options.
• UK Primary distribution.
Supporting The Pink Ribbon Foundation :
The Pink Ribbon Foundation is a grant making trust with a mission to fund projects and provide financial support to UK charities which relieve the needs of people who are suffering from, or who have been affected by breast cancer or who work to advance the understanding of breast cancer, its early detection and treatment.
The Pink Ribbon Foundation has very little infrastructure. It relies on the hard work given by Trustees, interested parties and its Patrons. This is done in order to maximise the amount, which goes to the charities that benefit from the funds raised.
More information can be found at www.pinkribbonfoundation.org.uk
Very many thanks to all our charity supporters - click here for details